Diners, Burgers, Hot Dogs
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 411 W 31st St, Chicago, IL 60616
Phone: (312) 326-3514
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Late Night
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
They need to update the menu prices for sure cause it’s been raised and also need to get way better fries.... honestly tho that the only make or break at this place Other wise it’s really good esp if you like onions (I don’t unfortunately) it all tastes like onions off the big grill But hot dogs were aces
Been coming here since I was a toddler. Food hasn't changed, very solid choice whenever the craving strikes. Highly recommend the breakfast bacon and egg sandwich
I used to live right down the street from this joint. As I passed it on my way home from work, the onions would beckon me. This place has great prices and most meals come with fries. It's my favorite place in Chicago.
An okay fast-food joint. The food quality isn't great, but the service is generally pretty fast. I ordered a pork-chop sandwich and fries and received the pork bone-in with some sauteed onions and an ample amount of fries in a brown paper bag. As it is open 24-hrs, it's likely best ordered in the late night to order.
Quick and tasty food. Simple options and cash only. Always comes through when you need a quick bite.